This lesson delves a little deeper into text content markup, document structure, and finally debugging practices.
- Check Learning Journals
- Prepare to facilitate the Mozilla Assessments†
- Assign peer teams for collaboration
- Run a group review of the assessment materials
- Review how to link a CSS file
- Discuss debugging strategies
- Pre-teach vocab (aside / citation / debugging)
- Read Advanced text formatting and take outline Notes
- Read Document and website structure and take outline Notes
- Read Debugging HTML and take outline Notes
- † In Groups: Review Assessment Materials
- Complete the Mozilla assessments:
Retrieve a morning announcement that was read that day and task students with marking up the announcement as a web page.