The box model is an abstract concept that helps us construct layouts in a web page. The lesson plan is short, but the reading is long. Teachers may want to chunk some of the key components into smaller exercises.
- Check Learning Journals
- Pre-teach vocab (Border / Padding / Margin)
- Participate in class discussion
- Read The box model and take Outline Notes
- Open VS Code
- Read Test your skills: The Box Model and ask questions
- Download the starter code
- Follow the steps to write your code
- Show me your web page!*
Using your knowledge of the box model, code a playing card using HTML and CSS.